There are 8 new photos in the gallery of the 1966 Promotional Tour page. Most are at the bottom of the gallery, but to keep some of the photos in order, you'll have to look around for a few of them.
1. Two pictures of the Screen Gems promotional event: the band inside the Monkeemobile and Mike, Micky and Peter with KHJ DJ Don Steele
2. The Monkees with Bert Schneider in Chicago
3. An early picture of the Monkeemobile with the trailer attached that was going to open up for The Monkees to perform
4. Two early promo shots
5. Another early photo of The Monkees posing with the Monkeemobile
6. A collage of photos featuring a pre-Monkees Peter Tork
Here are a few pictures for sharing. The first are of Micky and Peter at the Monterey Pop Festival in June 1967. The next is of Michael Nesmith in a photo I believe was taken by Henry Diltz. Finally, anyone else have that poster of The Monkees in the '80s?