Some new pictures in the following sections of the Live Almanac:
1. 1968 Far East Tour gallery
2. 1969 North American gallery
3. DJBH - there are two scans of a program for Micky and Davy's post-DJBH solo act that were sent in by a visitor to the site who saw it on eBay - thanks!
4. Together Again - a great Nurit Wilde photo of the band with some of their children at the '95 platinum awards ceremony
5. 1987 North American - among some other new photos in the gallery, one from the set of the "Heart and Soul" video with the trio posing with some of their children. I'm fairly certain the man standing behind Peter in that picture is a member of The Characters, but I'd like to know for sure.
Finally, the picture below was obviously taken in 1968. But was it a promo for the '68 tour of Japan? Notice Peter doesn't have a beard yet so it wasn't taken during the tour. Can anyone assist on the origins/purpose of this photo?
Feel free to leave a comment or contact me if you know any of the answers to the questions above.