Michael Nesmith's upcoming book, Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff, will be released on April 18, 2017. Previously announced was a companion compact disc from Rhino Records highlighting various parts of Michael's musical career. And now, Videoranch has alerted fans that a vinyl LP will also be issued in conjunction with the book. Pre-orders are being accepted.
Here's the message posted over at Videoranch:
Nez put together a compilation of songs on vinyl as a soundtrack to his book Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff. The songs chosen range from various parts of his career, spanning from The First National Band to Rays. These songs represent key points in his career; Silver Moon is from his second album with The First National Band, which he formed after The Monkees; Rio was the first visual media of its kind when it was made; the songs Cruisin' and Light were made into visual media for the show PopClips, the predecessor to MTV; Rays is an exploration of various genres including elements of swing, jazz, and funk.
The tracks include:
1. Rio (From a Radio Engine to the Photon Wing)
2. Some of Shelly's Blues (Pretty Much Your Standard Ranch Stash)
3. Light (Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma)
4. Silver Moon (Loose Salute)
5. Papa Gene's Blues (The Monkees)
6. Cruisin' (Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma)
7. The Girl I Knew Somewhere (Headquarters)
8. Listen to the Band (Single Version)
9. Rays (Rays)
"Mike & Micky Show" in 2019
"And The Hits Just Keep On Comin'" Tour